Friday, June 10, 2011
Lighten UP
I had a lesson last night with Roy. Rave did pretty well but I have lost our 5th gear. In attempting to make her less pushy I have lost the speed when I really need it. Also had trouble with getting her to reverse direction on the drive. She knows that she is doing a cross drive and even though I wanted to go the other way she figured I was making a mistake and continued on her straight drive. It was a nice drive LOL. So I gave her a very harsh verbal correction. I have to change that. Stop her. Let her settle a bit and think before I give her a change that she might figure is a mistake. Wonder how she came to that conclusion? That I don't know what I am doing LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment