Monday, October 11, 2010

Traveling and Training

After a month of extensive traveling I am back home.  I got to go to Denver, Hawaii, and California, with just a day or two here and there back home.  Now I have a week to get ready for Nationals!

Took a lessen with Roy yesterday.  It went fairly well considering the time off we have had.  I, as always, was slow on reading Rave's position.  I keep waiting to see if she will self correct as I am trying to break myself of micromanaging, especially since I am so often wrong in my mirco commands!  But then I wait to long and Rave overflanks.  With Roy's sheep it doesn't take much to get an over flank and a flip back.  So we worked on that awhile.  Also worked on me not getting over tense and sending agitation Rave's way on the cross drive.  We had good success penning but the sheep where very co operative there.  A good outing.  I think I am ready in my mind for Nationals if not ready in where we are in our actual training.

No comments:

Post a Comment