Just returned from a weekend in Kentucky Bluegrass country. What a beautiful place. Wonderful rolling hills with fall trees scattered amongst green pastures. Filled with beautiful horses. Couldn't help but dream of how fun it would be to have a field like that filled with sheep to round up ;-) I got to tour a couple of horse farms and they where fabulous. Returned home today while my husband continued on in his journeys to promote Health Care Reform.
I got home in time to go out to my little not so beautiful field, although the view is very beautiful, and work Rave. My friend came over and we took turns working our dogs. I worked the cattle and sheep. Continued to work on being quiet and calm. Had Rave down a few times, usually I just do standing stops, we did a walk about. Tried to keep more distance from her. Not very exciting to report but good solid work. I will continue with my plans of slow and steady.
No comments:
Post a Comment