Monday, April 18, 2011

Second Day, Much Like the First

Except Rave wasn't listening as well.  I had to give her a Get Out of That on the sheep.  Haven't had to do that much for awhile.  She wouldn't come out on her cross drive the two feet I needed so had to daylight.  On the ducks we didn't get the first center but did get the center on our second run.  Rain held off until we left which was very nice.  I got to use my new little portable camp stove again to make coffee to drink on the drive home.  I had a good time.  It is always good to get to a new place and see where you really are in your training.  New place and the nerves of trialing will show you what to go home and continue to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment