Friday, February 19, 2010

Consistently Inconsistent

Consistently Inconsistent. That's me! I just scaned through some of my old entries and themes keep popping up. The enforcement of the stop is one of them. Hmmm, seems like as many times as I have mentioned that one that I would finally get consistent. Nope. Go great for awhile and then let it slide. I have been getting better though, really. Also the command is nice, the correction is seperate.  Not the command repeated louder!  And what about those plans, those exercises I am going to do? I say I am going to work on this or that but then when I get to the field I have totally forgotten and gone on my merry way doing a different this and that and the other thing without ever really finishing what I was working on last time. So am I being fair to my dog? No. Is she forgiving of my human foibles? Yes. That’s what is so wonderful about dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment