Monday, November 30, 2009

Fast and Slow

Today I worked on speeding Rave up and then slowing her down. Trying to get her to understand that she can push and then throttle back, with varying degrees of success. She likes the exercise and it was nice seeing her perk up. It was difficult to get her to push up without slipping out to the side. And then of course having her calm down to a flat footed walk afterwards. A good exercise but will take some time to get it down. I find that I am not steering much. The sheep go where they may while I try to control Rave. Hmmm. Gotta see if I can learn to walk and talk at the same time. I think we will be doing this for quite some time. Probably won't have much new to post in the next few weeks. I leave for a trip the second week of Dec. It will probably be good to take the pressure off at let Rave take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment